Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Season flip coming....   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Hardwood College Basketball
Please make sure you've done four things...

1. Made your red shirt selections (there will be no admin overrides after the fact)
2. Spent your recruiting points (all carry over points above 10 will will be halved for next season)
3. Setup your rivalry games for next season.
4. Select Schedule Mode (Up/Down/Any)

Steve
Toro Loco

Inactive

Only just joined this wonderful game, but really impressed with the depth, detail and organisation from the developers.

I am yet to experience playing a game of any sort, so the season flip can't come soon enough for me.

A couple of hopefully quick questions:

1. What day will the flip occur, or perhaps more importantly when will be our first exhibition game?

2. If we don't set rivalry games do we instead have an automatic selection or do we miss out on that day slot for a game?

My thanks in advance
Toro Loco
Ced

Indiana Hoosiers
III.4

Only just joined this wonderful game, but really impressed with the depth, detail and organisation from the developers.

I am yet to experience playing a game of any sort, so the season flip can't come soon enough for me.

A couple of hopefully quick questions:

1. What day will the flip occur, or perhaps more importantly when will be our first exhibition game?

2. If we don't set rivalry games do we instead have an automatic selection or do we miss out on that day slot for a game?

My thanks in advance
Toro Loco

1. The Events link lists the Hardwood schedule, not specific to your team, but it tells you what is processing and upcoming in the game world.

2. There will be an automatic selection. You can use the forum to arrange a game with a school that has a human president by going to the Discussions Forum and posting in "The Rivalry Thread". It might be too late to do this now, however.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Just to elaborate on what Ced said.

1. Flip is starting this afternoon and should complete by Saturday some time. First games should be Monday.

2. If you don't have rivalry games scheduled, then they will be assigned randomly to you.

Steve
Toro Loco

Inactive

Thank you both for your responses. Understood now and may I add its an impressive new season turnaround timescale compared to some games I have played.

Cheers :)
lilsteph2003

Inactive

I need a team admin
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Responded in mail...

Steve
admin

Hardwood Administrator

The flip has started...will probably not be assigned new teams until after that completes. Probably Saturday some time.

At this point, there isn't much one can do -- recruiting is done and the season hasn't advanced so you can't really setup for 2008-2009.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |