Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Slow server...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Hardwood College Basketball
Yesterday, the server was pretty slow (in the morning for Hardwood and especially slow in the afternoon for Broken Bat). Seems like it's moving along okay this morning...

Steve
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

It's still slow. Took 15 to 20 seconds to log in and the page loads are rather slow as well.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

I think the server is mostly back up to full speed. Amazing what a couple of days of complaining can do.

Thanks for everyone's patience....

Steve
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

Sorry for the complaint. It kind of reminded me of the old days when everything was dial up modem driven and it would sometimes take minutes for a page to come up. Maybe you remember those good old days? :-) Or maybe not.

I was on the prospect search page looking for something to get my points below the 45 max and honestly the page seemed to be totally stuck it was taking so long. So I just gave up.

Then I tried putting contacts on a player I had already been recruiting and no luck, the page would not come up a tall and it would have taken a long time because the page updates and has to reload everything after a point is added. But everything is great now so who cares. No complaints any more.......
admin

Hardwood Administrator

I think the server is still opening its presents -- pretty slow this morning.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |