Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Ability to filter prospects by top interest level when searching   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Bucknut45

Western State Colorado Mountaineers
IV.2

Hardwood College Basketball
I've posted this as a comment a while back and I want to post it as it's own post.

It would be awesome if we can add a filter or sort option when searching for recruits. Like where if you don't want a prospect shown that has a team with high interest they can be removed from the list. If you only want prospects that has no interest in any team or only has teams on low interest you can sort for them to just be listed.

I think there could be a sort drop box on the search result page where you can filter out players who have a certain level of interest.

Thoughts? This would make looking for prospects even easier especially during the season when players your looking for late scholarship fillers and going after prospects with no interest in teams.
therelabeef

DePaul Blue Demons
VI.20

Sounds like it would be helpful…especially to new users
therelabeef

DePaul Blue Demons
VI.20

Sounds like it would be helpful…especially to new users
Divac

Gettysburg Bullets
IV.5

I have a kind of feeling that searching for recruits should not be easy. :D

I would love to if scholarship offers would be removed when school fill available but otherwise, it's grind on purpose.
cwb

Prairie View A&M Panthers
II.1

+1, seems like an easy and helpful addition.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

By interest level in your school or by highest interest level?

Steve
cwb

Prairie View A&M Panthers
II.1

I think he means highest interest level of any team pursuing them. So if you only want to see recruits with NONE or LOW interest, you can do that.

Previous Page | Show All |