Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> Historically Great/Top-25 Programs Available   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tort

Baylor Bears
III.3

Hardwood College Basketball
Hey man not a big deal at all, it's just a game we all play to have some fun in our downtime :).

Hope I do not sound rude in my previous post, I did not realize it was an alt account for an established user that took over Butler. I was just looking forward to switching things up as I do not really have an attachment to St. Louis as a school, but Butler does not have to be the team I switch to. I am happy to switch to another squad.

You seem like a great coach and I am sure you will have lots of success and fun rebuilding them like you did with UNE.

Updated Monday, September 27 2021 @ 11:24:10 am PDT
plokmijn

Alabama Crimson Tide
I.1

@Tort

If you are looking to switch from Saint Louis, a program like Southern Vermont (96 prestige) or Metro State Denver (138 prestige) could be a fun change of pace for you that would have a similar recruiting boost from high prestige. Neither one is a historically great program IRL, but they both have some neat places in HW history and would be fun teams to rebuild from the ground up.
Tort

Baylor Bears
III.3

Thanks Plok! Prestige does not mean too much to me, just looking for a fresh start somewhere I feel more connected to as a school. Going to go through available teams now and see what's available.

Appreciate the help

Updated Tuesday, September 28 2021 @ 1:01:13 pm PDT
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Kentucky has gone bot...let me know if you'd like to take over this program. They got promoted to V this season -- so maybe they're on the rebound?

Steve
admin

Hardwood Administrator

I guess I'm going to open up a rising Kentucky to the masses if there are no takers.

Steve
Zen Master

Inactive

I’ll swap NYU for Kentucky. NYU has some good recruits but will probably drop a level next season.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Kentucky promoting -- good job!

Steve
Zen Master

Inactive

Thanks! Good to be in D1 next year.
BLF

University of the Pacific Tigers
IV.7

Looking for someone to take over Oregon. Please send a message if interested. I will have to abandon the team at the end of the season if there are no takers, but I'd prefer to transfer the team to a new president if possible.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Kansas has now come available...

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |