Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> 2037 End of Season coming...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Hardwood College Basketball
Please make sure you've done these things...

1. Made your red shirt selections
2. Spent your recruiting points (all carry over points above 10 will be halved for next season)
3. Select Schedule Mode (Up/Down/Any)
4. Setup any rivalry games for next season

PLEASE make sure you have your redshirt selections made. I can not undo redshirt decisions after the flip. It causes problems with the databases.

Thanks,

Steve
ljstp13

St. Cloud State Huskies
VI.3

Sorry, new to the game. What does the up/down/any schedule mode mean?
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

Welcome to the game.

Schedule mode down means that the non conference schedule / teams will be weaker than your teams strength.

Schedule up means the opposition will be stronger than your teams strength.

Any means that the sos for non conference will be chosen randomly by the AI and that there might be some stronger teams and weaker ones mixed in..

Updated Tuesday, March 5 2024 @ 10:06:28 am PST
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Flip will start about 9 am Pacific. Noon Eastern.

Steve
thegambler1

Inactive

Is the flip already done for today or are the times wrong in "Events"? I'm wondering because it says in the event section that previous events already completed were scheduled for Saturday at 2 am PST.
celtic4warrior

California Lutheran Kingsmen
VI.1

As you view events, they will not be concluded until after advancing to the next season. It is processing all the different items currently displayed, so it will not be completed until around that time.

celtic4warrior
Eddie Sutton

Oklahoma State Cowboys
VI.4

Am I right in thinking that there are less Freshmen this season - is that an indication that there are less managed teams or a conscious decision to make recruiting harder (or is it just chance that the half dozen states I've tried have two thirds of the recruit numbers from the other available years?)
Ced

Indiana Hoosiers
III.4

Nah, it's just that the national landscape slowly reveals more recruits capable of playing college basketball as the seasons go on so say age 14, 15 they aren't a prospect yet but Hardwood makes it possible to contact them with a scholarship offer in the future. There are always more high school seniors than there are high school freshman to recruit in Hardwood.
Eddie Sutton

Oklahoma State Cowboys
VI.4

Oh ok - good to know - thanks

Previous Page | Show All |