Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> All-Time records bugged   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
EmeraldSeasSunshine

Nicholls State Colonels
VI.14

Hardwood College Basketball
Not gonna lie, the adjustment scared me. I thought one of my ex players died lol
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Also, this adjustment bugged the Personal Fouls and Turnovers rankings on the "2034 conference leaders" page

Yeah...I see that. :-(

Looking at that now.

Steve
lmartins6746

North Greenville Crusaders
IV.4

@el jefe

If a guy came in and scored 2000 pts in 40 games it seems fair to give him a 40ppg average (vs 50 ppg) and include him on the list vs leaving him off.
El Jefe2

Cedarville Yellow Jackets
II.2

For single season, I agree. For all-time, a one-season wonder shouldn't be on the same level as a 3-4 season career performance at a high level
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Fixed an issue with the turnovers per game and fouls per game.

Steve
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

Looks good.

I would still like the guys without the minimum games filtered out, or raise the number of minimum games required to make the list. Someone like Riggins played 1 HW season; his great season can be acknowledged on the single season lists but the career list should be representative of a more comprehensive HW career. Maybe make it an 80 game minimum or 100 game minimum for career lists
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Okay...so what would be a good career games requirement if 50 games is too low?

100? You might still have a few people like Riggins that played just two season and had like 90+ games?

Steve
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

I think 80 - two full HW seasons (I could be open to 75 too if you want to take into account a reasonable level of injuries). That way it doesn't exclude anyone who goes to JUCO for 2 seasons, but makes sure only guys with a more sustained level of excellence make the list.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

I think 75 or 80 games is reasonable for career statistics. What do you think of the other limits?

* minimum of 25 games for season records & 50 games for career records
** minimum of 50 attempts for season percentage records & 300 attempts for career percentage records

Anyone else care to chime in?

Thanks,

Steve
chousley4

Northwest Missouri State Bearcats
II.1

Steve, I think the attempts you've listed are good minimums for both season and career.

I do think the season games and career games could be bumped a little higher. I'm being a little picky but I think 30 games for a season and 60 for career would be good minimums for the records page.

My rationale is that there are 30 games in a conference season, and if someone is hurt more than 10 games in a season the coaches are probably pushing that player too much and ruining statistics potential. I'm good with either but just thought I'd throw my comments out there.

Thanks.

Previous Page | Show All |