Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> 3-Star rule for admin team   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Hardwood College Basketball
So a lot of people have noted that the Cal State Monterey Bay Otters (my team) are in the top-10 and I'm a little surprised that they have risen so fast.

It is important that the designer of the game also play the game, but I also think it's a bit unfair because I know all the in's & out's of the game. So to offset this advantage, I thought it would be only fair that I recruit 3-star players and below (this will limit the strength of my team to something below elite). Additionally, the current 4-star players on the roster will be benched and will only play in situations of injury or extreme foul outs.

Hope everyone thinks this is fair.

Steve
BradenWoA

Houston Cougars
III.3

I don’t think you should have to bench your 4*’s, personally. If the community thinks that you should be handicapped, I’d be fine with a 3* rule, but I don’t think you should make it retroactive. You’ve put together a good team, and you should be allowed to play it out, just with an added handicap in the future. Just my two cents, other people can weigh in too.
Philliesworld

Inactive

No, please don't stop playing any of your players Steve, I don't think it's necessary whatsoever. You put together your team and you should get to play it out with your team. If you want to in the future put a handicap on yourself I can understand the reasons why, but I think that would be a shame to let your current teams full potential go to waste.
jakala

Inactive

+1 to both above me
Rock777

Inactive

+1, play the guys you have
admin

Hardwood Administrator

If I don't basically bench the 4-star guys now -- then in reality this wouldn't take affect for 4-5 seasons.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page