Announcements

Forum >> Announcements >> 2032 End of Season coming...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Mainecougar

Clark Cougars
II.1

Hardwood College Basketball
Redshirting is done at the end of the season as you need to know whether or not they played more than 5 games. Thus, you can't redshirt recruits as they weren't on your team. You will be able to click on the redshirt button after the flip for players that you want to redshirt next season.

Updated Friday, June 2 2023 @ 11:40:30 am PDT
scowley75

SUNY Geneseo Knights
IV.4

The craziest part of all of this…I totally forgot to check the boxes on my redshirts after posting the item above in ALL F’ING CAPS to not forget to check the box.

And yet another year of redshirting wasted. Unreal.
lmartins6746

North Greenville Crusaders
IV.4

why not just check the box at the beginning of the season or anytime really?
scowley75

SUNY Geneseo Knights
IV.4

I have zero clue how I missed it. Then once they were highlighted at the end of the season before the flip I just assumed they were good and never even looked at it.
moshe

Inactive

I have zero sign how I missed it. Then, at that point, whenever they were featured toward the finish of the time before the flip I just expected they were great and never at any point checked it out.
moshe

Inactive

The most insane piece of all of this… I completely neglected to actually take a look at the containers on my redshirts subsequent to posting the thing above in ALL F'ING Covers to not neglect to really take a look at the crate.

But one more year of redshirting squandered. Incredible.
moshe

Inactive

You really want to have the Red Shirt enclose actually look at game administration assuming you need the player to redshirt this season. To red shirt, a player can play in 5 or less (non-show) games.

Additionally, seniors and walk-ons can't be redshirted.
baller1987

Central State Marauders
V.5

by (non-show), do you mean (non-conference)?
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

He means that the 5 red shirt games can be 5 games that count for something. Exhibitions, invitationals don't count towards the 5 games. Just keep the red shirt box checked to make sure they won't play after the 5.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Exhibition and Invitational games don't count towards the redshirt limit and statistics.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |