Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> The Venting Thread   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

Hardwood College Basketball
I also had some very poor luck this season with both Temple and Cedarville missing out on top targets (multiple for Cedarville), and having to cobble together a recruiting class
MuchoMaas

High Point Panthers
III.2

I am really having *beep* luck with recruiting of late. Whether it's my d3 team that can't land a JC guy it's been recruiting since he was a soph in HS or a D1 team,

and let's be honest this really pumps my gnads... lost my recruit (no pref in locale) to a d3 team that hasn't been seen in 10 days. AYFKM!?!?! I supposedly have good recruiting 13-16-18-10. My prestige is High. I'm the 16th ranked team in the country. And I'm cucked by a d3.

just outrageous, and all the more frustrating since it's second straight season of not landing any of my top guys. So frustrating, but really continually losing to guys in low Ds and yet not winning squid with my D3 recruiting. Coming and going. just outrageous. Only guy I bid on all year because I switched the coach. 1 open scholarship, and I lost to a guy who hasn't allocated recruiting points in 9 days.

that's really rich.
MuchoMaas

High Point Panthers
III.2

when dude finally signs in he's in for a helluva surprise (two weeks since last sign in and it looks like he won't return, but he still got my recruit!!)

me, I'm wondering how recruiting works that a D3 that doesn't put any points on him for 10 days can beat me out (also, High++) when I was on this guy with every point since the beginning of the season, and am a D1.

doesn't make much sense to me

Updated Sunday, December 24 2023 @ 7:47:36 am PST
scowley75

SUNY Geneseo Knights
IV.4

OK, I'll vent!

Just lost 92 contacts on a recruit.

Signed with a VI team (I'm in V).
I've had him at Medium interest longer.
The team that got him, the owner only seems to log into his team every 4-5 days.

A whole recruiting cycle wasted. :(
Minnesota Macdoes

Rhode Island Rams
V.3

Why does my 5th scoring option feel the need to shoot a step back three pointer with 6 seconds left when we're up 1 which of course he misses and we go on to lose to make it 3 straight games lost on buzzer beaters.
Gherm

Utah Utes
V.13

Are you kidding me!!! I have a guy on very high, I was the first to put points in him, and my competition is on medium. Somehow, they get him! How does that even happen? There goes my center for the next 4 years.
p3rth

Ohio Dominican Panthers
VI.24

why is the panther to the left of this post so big
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

That panther to the left is SO big probably because the Ohio Dominican Panthers have always been known as a big powerhouse of a college bball team. :-)
p3rth

Ohio Dominican Panthers
VI.24

the p3rth era bouta go so hard for ODU
p3rth

Ohio Dominican Panthers
VI.24

5-22 irl rahhhhh

Previous Page | Show All |