Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> New Attribute   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

Hardwood College Basketball
I was kind of joking about this with some people on Discord, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized a HEART player attribute could be an interesting addition to the game.

HEART would not be an attribute subject to training/change, and would be listed along with age, height, wingspan, vertical, shoot on the left hand side of a player page. HEART could range from 1-10, 1-20, 1-5, whatever you feel like.......with a higher number being better.

HEART could represent things like
  • how hard working a player is
  • how hard he trains
  • the player's tenacity - fighting back in a game vs putting his tail between his legs when getting blown out
  • the player's ability to rally the team around him / team leader
  • be indicative of a player's ability to fight through an injury quicker (instead of a +9 maybe he gets a +6)

Just some thoughts, curious on others. Maybe it's already a hidden attribute
cwb

Prairie View A&M Panthers
III.2

I like the idea, but I would prefer it be a hidden attribute. To some extent, I feel like it probably already exists, but is hidden.
Dytrea123

Trine Thunder
III.3

I agree, there are players who have insane talent who are unable to perform to a level even close to their talent. Then there are players who might have a 12 range but shoot for 39% from deep. I like to think it is there, it is just hidden and I think it should stay that way if it is.
EmeraldSeasSunshine

Nicholls State Colonels
VI.14

True Heart Index (THI) Baby!!!
Ced

Indiana Hoosiers
III.4

First one of you to call it Heartwood buys Gatorades for everybody here, man.

Previous Page | Show All |