Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Portal   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
therelabeef

DePaul Blue Demons
IV.5

Hardwood College Basketball
The Portal may be bigger than HS recruiting in todays game. I feel like this game would do very well with the transfer portal added. I feel like it would be an added twist to hardwood. Im just gonna leave this here.
therelabeef

DePaul Blue Demons
IV.5

Although I can definitely see the other side of not wanting one too. 1.) It is a lot of work for Steve. 2.) It may hurt some of the more established teams.(It could also help them too because if I was a transfer, I would want to go to a great team!)
Fireballer34

Albany Great Danes
VI.8

I also brought up this idea, and I think it wouldn’t work unless people know the risks. There has to be something when you are recruiting a player that says they may transfer. Or there could be some thing like loyalty in broken bat, it gets lower when a player doesn’t get playing time or something and the lower it gets the higher risk of transfer. Would transferring be random or would you have to kind of recruit the players in the portal?
gards710

Dominican Univ. of California Penguins
I.1

Just to give you an idea of what others have said about a transfer portal before you, at least so you are not starting at square 0. And that includes word from the admin as well as several previous threads started by therelabeef.

http://onlinecollegebasketball.org/index.php?searchFor=transfer&goButton=Search&type=forum&content=search_results

Updated Monday, December 11 2023 @ 9:26:38 am PST

Previous Page | Show All | Next Page